Hydrogen Chloride is a colorless, nonflammable, liquefied gas.
Submit your details and one of our agents will contact you.
Applications of hydrogen chloride include the following:
- Used as a chemical intermediate
- In the hydrochlorination of rubber
- As a babbitting flux
- In the production of vinyl and alkyl chlorides
- In the separation of cotton from wool
- In the delinting of cotton
- In the manufacturing of inorganic chlorides
- As a catalyst and condensing agent
- As a catalyst for bodying oils
- Electronic grade hydrogen chloride is used for etching semiconductor crystals
|Carbon Dioxide & Carbon Monoxide||< 20 ppmv|
|Oxygen & Argon||< 100 ppmv|
|THC||< 60 ppmv|
|Nitrogen||< 800 ppmv|
**Moisture level guaranteed only when Electronic Fluorocarbons prepares the cylinders.
All concentrations are on a mol/mol basis unless otherwise stated.
This product is analyzed liquid phase.
|Chemical & Physical Properties|
|Specific Volume||10.6 cu.ft/lb|
|Pressure @ 70° F||613 psig|
|Valve Outlet||CGA 330|
|DOT Name||Hydrogen Chloride, Anhydrous|
|DOT No.||UN 1050|
|DOT Label||Poison Gas Inhalation Hazard Corrosive Gas|
|Cylinder Size||Fill Weight (lbs)|
*This gas not available for purchase online.