Facilities Maintenance Tech
With our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Hatfield, PA, Electronic Fluorocarbons, LLC is a leading supplier of specialty gases, fluorocarbons and rare gases. We supply quality products to global gas distributors, with unparalleled service. We are growing and are looking to add to our team of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure success and growth for the future. Come join our team!
We have an immediate opening for a Facilities Maintenance Tech. This position is primarily responsible for completing routine building maintenance tasks by performing the following duties:
- Paint, remodel, refurbish areas as needed.
- Repair, maintain/monitor all equipment and amenities.
- Clean windows and glass doors.
- Change of all filters for HVAC as required.
- Remove and properly dispose of all recyclable materials.
- Change light bulbs, interior and exterior, as needed.
- Maintain exterior property, including snow removal.
- Oversee daily trash removal, restocking/cleaning restrooms, sweeping/mopping/vacuuming, cleaning/disinfecting tables and counters, cleaning exterior entryway/cigarette receptacles, graffiti removal, cleaning/polishing/floor maintenance for elevators, cleaning/disinfecting community surfaces (handrails, etc.).
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in facilities maintenance or other comparable experience
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume and cover letter to: