Every cylinder at Electronic Fluorocarbons—whether bought, rented, or supplied by the customer—is pre-tested and carefully prepared to maintain the high purity of our gases.
Before using any cylinder, we visually inspect the test and pressure markings and valves; determine the container’s compatibility with the gas; and conduct our proprietary pre-fill process to ensure purity. We examine the integrity of every container and qualify it for service according to United States and international regulations.
Electronic Fluorocarbons provides:
- Carbon, steel, and aluminum cylinders in a wide range of sizes
- Bulk storage in tanks and tube skids
- Options for customers to buy, rent, or supply cylinders
- Proprietary pre-fill process to ensure the highest available purities and safe transport of our gases
- Assistance with safely recycling and destroying cylinders.
Request a quote today to get your order started.
Learn about our valve configurations here.