Technical Sales – Advanced Materials
With our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Hatfield, PA, Electronic Fluorocarbons, LLC is a leading supplier of specialty gases, fluorocarbons and rare gases. We supply quality products to global gas distributors, with unparalleled service. We are growing and are looking to add to our team of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure success and growth for the future.
Our customers and business partners are located both domestically and internationally. Key international markets include, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, China, Europe and the Middle East. While the majority of our customers are in the Semiconductor Industry, we also serve major Tier One Industrial Gas Suppliers, Regional Semiconductor Gas Supply Companies, Independent US based Industrial gas Distributors, Chemical Companies, Research Facilities and other high technology companies and industries.
The Technical Sales – Advanced Materials role supports R&D and promotes novel materials to OEM’s and users. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet client’s expectations. In addition, responsibilities include:
- Strategy and revenue growth.
- Working with key strategic customers to identify applications and implement products with growth potential in Semiconductors and Emerging Markets.
- Supporting Key Account Managers at all major end users in integrated device manufacturing worldwide.
- Business evaluation and M&A.
- Product management and business development for Advanced Materials.
- Expertise in chemistry and materials processing for <14nm technology node and new applications.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Flexibility in dealing with competing priorities, have the skills for developing solutions for customer needs in a timely manner and a willingness to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills are required to deal successfully with complex relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Experience and ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed.
- The ability to be available to our international customers in the early mornings and evenings will be required at times.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
Please email your resume and cover letter to: