Sales & Marketing Support Coordinator
Headquartered in Hopkinton, MA, Electronic Fluorocarbons, LLC (EFC) is a leading supplier of specialty gases, fluorocarbons and rare gases. We supply quality products to global gas distributors, with unparalleled service. Since its inception 2003, our continued success over the last 15 years has broadened the scope of work and complexity of our organization. EFC is focused on stable growth, which stems from the intelligence and support of our team, our most valuable asset.
We are an organization built on integrity, innovation, and common goals. We are growing and are looking to add to our team of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure success and growth for the future. Come join the team!
We have an immediate need for a Sales & Marketing Support Coordinator. This role supports business development and client retention for the company and includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Lead gathering, sales calls and support sales team to help generate and develop new business to meet specified production goals including but not limited to cold-calling and scheduling appointments; responsible for generating and developing new business in assigned areas.
- Supports the Director of Sales’ activities to maintain and nurture existing client relationships.
- Functions as liaison between client companies, the Director of Sales, and operations staff.
- Manages and enters quotes for sales team.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reports.
- Organizes and maintains file system.
- Participates in business/trade events.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of industry product information as well as local competition and business climate within the region.
- Promotes company-endorsed programs and services within assigned territory.
- Manages all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Develops the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinates marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversees the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans, including promotional videos.
- Proposal writing and presentations.
- Web page management; SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Helps develop lists for a CRM system.
- Maintains marketing database including catalogs, key codes and customer/prospect files.
- Produces regularly scheduled reports from marketing
- Coordinates various marketing fulfillment duties and systems including direct mail, packages, letters, catalogs, and other sales literature.
- Oversees newsletter, direct mail, advertising and catalog editing and proofreading.
- Implements public relations programs, online events, and trade shows.
- Oversees ad contracts and placement.
- Participates in new market research and design.
- Conducts customer surveys to obtain marketing information about organization products and services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience or equivalent.
- Creative thinker with a go-getter attitude.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, CRM system (Dynamics experience preferred).
- Be able to pass a drug test.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: