With our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Hatfield, PA, Electronic Fluorocarbons, LLC is a leading supplier of specialty gases, fluorocarbons and rare gases. We supply quality products to global gas distributors, with unparalleled service. We are growing and are looking to add to our team of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure success and growth for the future. Come join our team!
We have an immediate opening for a Production Technician. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining all equipment, raw material, pre-mixes and other necessary production items and to prepare and package product as required by Electronic Fluorocarbons’ quality system by performing the following duties:
- Ensures all production equipment is maintained in qualified and operational condition at all times, reporting and exceptions to the Production Lead.
- Ensures production raw material, pre-mixes, adapters, purification media and other supplies are maintained in stock or are available to support production activities.
- Performs purification, blending, cylinder pre-fill inspections, repackaging or other production tasks for incoming raw material, in-process and final product as required by Electronic Fluorocarbons’ quality system.
- Completes all production or other tasks required by Electronic Fluorocarbons’ quality, SHE, or other systems as assigned.
- Attends training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1 year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Basic email and electronic communication. Ability to learn “production software” inputs and outputs.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume and cover letter to: