With our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Hatfield, PA, Electronic Fluorocarbons, LLC is a leading supplier of specialty gases, fluorocarbons and rare gases. We supply quality products to global gas distributors, with unparalleled service. We are growing and are looking to add to our team of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure success and
growth for the future. Come join our team!
We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician. This position is primarily responsible for installing and maintaining all building, equipment and other items necessary for the facility to remain in optimum operational condition by performing the following duties:
- Ensures all production equipment is maintained in qualified and operational condition at all times, reporting and exceptions to the Manager.
- Welding duties.
- Compiles and maintains a list of critical building, safety and operation equipment with identified preventive maintenance requirements.
- Completes all preventive and corrective maintenance activities in a timely and accurate manner. Ensures all equipment is on-line and available to support production activities.
- Ensures buildings and grounds are maintained to code and supports the operational activities of the business.
- Attends training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have extensive knowledge of vacuum pumps and compressors and be able to rebuild them.
- Must have competent skills using a variety of tools.
- Must have welding experience.
- Must be capable of building and running stainless steel tubing and lines for gas fill stations.
- Must be capable of contacting and working with vendors to purchase required equipment and supplies for plant operations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to be on his/her feet for an extended period of time; ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of Internet Software; Manufacturing Software; MS Excel; MS Word; MS Outlook; Project Management Software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume and cover letter to: