As a result of our ISO status, we are committed to demonstrating leadership in safety and environmental protection, customer satisfaction, productivity, and continuous improvement. With the help of customer feedback and quality audits we have developed a continuous improvement plan that includes:
- Continually updated failure modes and effects analysis
- Robust MSA program
- Updated delivery panels engineered for ergonomics and contamination free sample delivery
- Steady constant investments in the latest metrology equipment and software on the market with industry leading MDL capabilities.
- Product is fully certified in all three process phases; Incoming Raw Material, In-process Measurements, and Final Outgoing product
- Critical spares for key equipment for robust Business Continuity Planning
- Stringent change control procedures covering equipment, operators and standards
- Continually audited and certified by the leading global chipmakers
- Metrology footprint expansion investment – Starting construction on additional state of the art Quality Lab for new products including liquid precursors
Get A Quote
Our quotes are quick and easy. We do not share or sell any of your information with outside sources. We keep your information in-house only to serve you!
We provide state of the art analytical techniques to ensure our products meet all specifications for Industrial and electronics grade material.
Analytical checks are performed throughout our entire process including Incoming, in process, and outgoing material to ensure quality and provide extensive monitoring of each stage of our process from start to finish.
We are committed to continuous improvement to meet and exceed our customers expectation with current and future products, specifications, technical information, and safety standards.
Our instruments and data are managed through cutting edge software systems that provide automated management of calibration cycles, instrument health, preventative and predictive maintenance as well as validation of the collected and reported data through auditable LIMS capabilities. Customers can rely that industry best practices are applied and continuously managed to support the most rigorous of quality audit requirements for raw materials supplied to the semiconductor, aerospace and automotive markets.
Enterprise Resource Planning
The moment we receive your order, we activate our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. We’ve found that our ERP system makes us more efficient, ensures higher quality, and improves our data gathering, to help us meet ever-changing customer needs. ERP allows for reduced process times, increased collaboration, and centralized enterprise-wide data.